Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Rune Knight - Chapter 1


Some children in the tavern could see as he approached the shadow, but the tavern lights are not strong enough to see what was outside. One could see that was going to the farm that was dry from the tavern. Children ran in the rain to see clearly what it was. it could see that he was a warrior before being called to return inside.

"Every morning I get up early just to be alone, practicing with the bow that my mother left me, every day trying to improve what little my mother showed me, but I felt that this day would be different.'m Amelia and I'm Woodtester one of the only person in town that still has the spirit of this could change, as the daughter of a great Hunter I can not let my people continues, although my father stops me coming bandits that although I am telling my daughter mother ortoga me the same skills you have, that alone podre not against them, but I can see how this people increasingly worse. "

The next morning the farmer's daughter was to feed the animals but found a blood trail that rain could not erase. And get to see a young man with dark hair, leaning against the wall, but before he could speak with girl, the village bell rings, alerting approaching a group of local bandits who always attack from time to time, just before she left alone the young,she leave an apple of carrying food for the animals but just before she left, she said: "wait here, when the bells is approaching guards or bandits." Amelia She runs off to be with his father who always put at the entrance to deal with the bandits.

No comments:

Post a Comment