Friday, March 21, 2014

Mine Own Biografy... A little bit different than the rest..(English Version)

Well here we are going to introduce me, this is mine Bloggs is something I should see more frequent ....

" You never stop thinking it is too late to improve yourself "

My name is Francisco Javier Doñe Mateo, was born on November 19, 1989 ....
He began his studies at the Pepeto Socoro Help , then continued his studies at the Colegio San Antonio Maria Claret , which is located in Santo Domingo.

After admission to the University of Santo Domingo INTEC where he studied Civil Engineering and then career change ...... That would be a normal half introduction but everything can change right.

I am a young passionate about new technologies and inventions to study ecological methods that could help the environment , one of them which I call more attention is Solar Energy. That will be the true source of power in this new stage of humanity.

I usually like to walk around and see the country, noting that things have changed and improved , things that should be presented in the future . I like to practice or rather play several sports, for not only like to play professionally and have fun , basketball , volleyball etc. .. I 'm not much of baseball to be Dominican .

Anyway ...i know that they are many missing  things, I would  like too put them , but all that would get with time, it will arrive, showing or naming over time .. and while i try to post, you get to know me, while a tell you a stories and adventures of myself, .. I just hope that as I try to do something different several more people will try to the same
.

At the end I leave a small picture of one of the adventures of this 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment